Serving Franklin County, Delaware County and Areas Throughout Central Ohio
No person should have to live in fear of domestic violence. If you have been subjected to abuse, you can seek a protection order.
If you need to speak with a lawyer about obtaining a protection order, contact Rainer Steinhoff. Attorney Rainer Steinhoff is committed to protecting your rights. To schedule a free consultation with Mr. Steinhoff, contact his law office in Columbus, Ohio.
Representation for Victims of Domestic Violence
Rainer Steinhoff has been representing clients in family law matters for more than 20 years. He has helped many clients in cases involving domestic violence protection orders. He is a compassionate and dedicated advocate for his clients.
Rainer works diligently to protect victims of domestic violence. Ohio law provides critical relief for victims of domestic violence. A protection order may:
- Prohibit an abuser from making further contact in person, by phone, by email or by other means of communication with the protected party.
- Grant exclusive use and possession of the home to the protected party.
- Establish a temporary custody and visitation order.
- Establish a temporary child support order.
- Order such other relief as the court deems necessary.
You do not have to live in fear. Help is available. Contact Mr. Steinhoff today for skilled and experienced representation.
From his office in Columbus, Mr. Steinhoff represents clients throughout central Ohio. To schedule a free consultation with Franklin County lawyer Rainer Steinhoff, call 614-507-0663. You may also contact Mr. Steinhoff by email.